We care about people and this is why by nature at Arteak we aspired to create value and build up competencies, by delivering HSE training for our clients at the local level, wherever they are located in the world.
This is why we specialized in delivering training services for large construction projects executed in remote locations, supporting where needed also for the design of dedicated practical training areas and the supply of PPE and equipment.
In Tangguh, a gas field lies in Bintuni Bay, in the province of West Papua, Indonesia, for an Expansion project we have delivered a series of different activities that have a proven track record of achieving solid and measurable results for our client. After our delivered activities our client encountered several improvement on overall performances.
We are proud of the excellent work carried out, satisfying our customer who requested the extension of the contract and the involvement of Arteak in further support services for the project’s HSSE structure.
The first phase of Arteak project at Tangguh involved several different activities performed by Arteak team, which are briefly summarized below:
- Delivery of Working at Height and Confined Space Entry training courses for the project workforce, as per scheduled defined by the training department:
- 131 training sessions has been delivered to date, for a total amount of 1703 local resources trained;
- Good results have been observed regarding percentage of participation to training courses, with an average value of 85% (YTD);
- Dedicated training sessions have been organized and delivered for BP and CSTS personnel, covering both Working at Height and Confined Space Entry.
- Train the Trainer program for the CSTS safety trainers has been successfully completed, resulting in 8 local resources able to independently deliver WAH L1 training and 2 local resources able to deliver CSE L1 training;
- Conducted HSSE Competency Assessment of 15 Scaffolding Supervisors / Advisors, as part of the internal competency assurance program, and outlined a proposal of action plan for closure of identified shortcomings;
- Provided support and technical consulting for the site emergency management:
- Supported the site Emergency Rescue Team in the review of rescue equipment, identifying specific devices required for an effective management of rescue interventions in complex confined spaces;
- Assisted Contractor (Fagioli) in the planning and execution of WAH emergency evacuation drill, including delivering of training sessions focused on familiarization with safe and correct use of the emergency evacuation equipment;
- Delivered WAH training for the local medical response team, to ensure that the medical staff is adequately trained and prepared to intervene in work areas where use of personal fall protection is required.